Exclusive new recipe: My very own “eat it raw” chocolate chip cookie dough recipe that’s gluten-free, sugar-free, low carb, and keto. Try it with ice cream, with friends, with frenemies, or with a spoon. Or just your face. I won’t judge.
Low-Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Makes 20, 1 tablespoon servings
6 tablespoons equivalent of white sugar
6 tablespoons equivalent of brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup Guittard 63% dark chocolate chips
- In a blender or food processor, pulse together sugars, almond flour, and coconut.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except for the chocolate chips.
3. Add the chocolate chips. Mix until fully blended.
4. Scoop by the tablespoon and roll into balls.
5. Refrigerate for an hour before serving for best texture. Keep refrigerated.
Per serving: Calories: 95; Carbohydrates: 3.2g, Fiber: 1.6g; Net Carbohydrates: 1.6g; Fat: 8.8g; Protein: 1.2g; Sodium: 65.6 mg
Per recipe: Calories: 1896; Carbohydrates: 64g, Fiber: 32g; Net Carbohydrates: 32g; Fat: 176g; Protein: 24g; Sodium: 1312 mg